GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Full-time, two-year program where program members work with GE businesses alongside experts in various locations
• Program members are typically a key pipeline for future leaders of GE's global product community
• 3-4 rotational assignments
• Global classroom experience and virtual coursework in advanced software and technology focused training, leadership, and business acumen
• learning related to innovative new products and platforms
• Experience working in cross-functional teams and with different GE businesses.
• A Bachelors Degree in CIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security, ITM, Informatics, Information Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, MIS, Security and Risk Analysis or relevant STEM majors with experience in Software or IT experience
• Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent.
As Well As Possible